Bring your tent or caravan for a break-away from the hustle and bustle of the city and enjoy the peaceful farm atmosphere.
Located amidst beautiful “melkhout” trees and fynbos, nestled snugly against the Franskraal Mountain with a view on Dyer Island, Strandskloof Caravan Park provides the camper amenities true to the ambience of the Strandveld. Rise with the cry of the fish eagle nesting in the kloof, spreading its wings to meet another glorious day of relaxation in the Mediterranean climate of the area. Retire with the magnificent hues of the setting sun over the mountain top. In-between, leisure away on the vast beaches only minutes away, or simply enjoy the park’s entertainment facilities. Whether you are relaxing next to the swimming pool or challenging your kids to a round of putt-putt, there will be something for the whole family to do. This is ideal for the family seeking the classic getaway for weekends or a much-deserved annual vacation.
- All plots are covered in grass
- All plots have powerpoints (new adaptor points – blue – can be hired from us for R10 per night)
- All plots have waterpoints
- Loose braai drums
- Wheelchair friendly ablution facilities
- Neat ablution with hot water
- Laundry room – coin operated washing machines & dryer
- Outside washing line